Functions and Features
- Four digits LED indicator displays working speed.
- The LED indicator shows the working mode: internal control, external control or footswitch.
- Membrane keypad operation.
- Reversible direction, start/stop, adjust speed and full speed, state memory (power-off memory).
- Easy dispensing functions, it can repeat timing quantitative fluid dispensing.
- Can drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Stainless steel housing, easy to clean, excellent resistance to the corrosion of the acid ,alkali ,sodium and the organic solvents.
- The circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Super anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range, acceptable for the complex power environment.
- External high –low electrical level controls the start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; external analog adjusts the rotate speed.
- RS485 interface, MODBUS protocol is available ,easy to connect with external device.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Flow range: 3-6000 mL/min
- Speed range: 30-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 1 rpm
- Flow accuracy: 3%
- Power supply: AC 180-264V 50Hz/60Hz (standard); AC 90-132V 50Hz/60Hz (optional)
- Power consumption: <200W
- External on/off control voltage: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional); External control analog signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Operating condition: 0~40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 286mm x 180mm x 230mm (11.3 inch x 7.1 inch x 9.1 inch)
- Weight: 6.2kg (13.9 lbs)
WT600S Applicable Pump Heads and Tubings, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Suitable pump heads||channel||Tubing size (mm)||Flow rate (mL/min) per channel|
|WT600S||KZ25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||80-6000|
|2 x KZ25||2||15# 24# 35# 36#||80-6000|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.