BT301S speed -variable peristaltic pump not only has the basic functions of start / stop, speed regulation, full speed, direction, etc., but also is upgraded to LCD ENGLISH display, adding the functions of multistage timing operation and reverse. In addition, it can be easily connected and controlled with other equipment through RS485 communication of Modbus protocol.
BT301S Speed-Variable Intelligent Peristaltic Pump
Functions and Features
▪LCD display speed and working mode.
▪Mask key operation.
▪The run time, pause time and cycles can be set .
▪High precision speed control.
▪ External analog variable speed regulation, high and low level control start and stop,positive and negative, signal physical isolation.
▪ RS485 communication, support Modbus communication protocol, and facilitate connection with various control devices.
▪ WIFI is selected to realize wireless communication and remote control.
▪ The circuit board is sprayed with three proofing paints to achieve the effect of dust and moisture prevention.
▪ Strong anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage design, suitable for complex power supply environment.
▪ ABS plastic shell, beautiful and generous.
- Flow range: 0.006-1690 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-350 rpm
- Speed resolution: between 0.1-350 rpm, 0.1 rpm resolution;
- Speed accuracy: 0.5%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 40W
- External logic level control signal:The speed is controlled by external analog quantity. 0~5V/0-10V/4~20mA can be switched by software setting.
- External control input start / stop direction signal is compatible with DC 5V/12V/24V
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 284 x 180 x 197mm (11.18 x 7.09 x 7.56 inch)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.3 lbs)
BT301S Suitable Pump Heads and Tubings, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||Ch||Tubing size||Flow rate per channel (mL/min)|
|BT301S||YZ15||1||13# 14# 19# 16# 25# 17# 18#||0.006~1300|
|2 x YZ15||2||13# 14# 19# 16# 25# 17#||0.006~900|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.