Continuous flue gas emission monitoring system (CEMS) refers to a device that continuously monitors the concentration and total emission of gaseous pollutants and particulate matter emitted by air pollution sources and transmits the information to the competent authority in real time. Through on-site sampling, the concentration of pollutants in the flue gas is measured, and parameters such as flue gas temperature, pressure, flow rate, humidity, and oxygen content are measured at the same time, and the emission rate and amount of flue gas pollutants are calculated.
After the sample gas enters the analysis cabinet, the moisture in the sample gas is quickly separated through the dehumidification system and the condensed water is discharged.The dehumidification system is generally composed of a condenser, a sampling pump, a peristaltic pump and related alarm and control components. The peristaltic pump is used to discharge condensate.
The common faults of the flue gas online monitoring system are: the cooling effect of the condenser is not ideal, and a large amount of moisture in the sample gas is not separated, which affects the normal operation of the flue gas analyzer. If it runs for a long time, it will damage the analyzer.
Gas monitoring needs to strictly ensure the tightness of the monitoring system. Therefore, the condensate discharge system is required to have good tightness to prevent outside air from entering the condenser through the drainage system and affecting the sample gas composition.
The condensate has a complex chemical composition and is corrosive. Therefore, the condensate drainage system must have good corrosion resistance. When the sample gas filtration effect is not good, the condensed water will contain solid particles, and the condensed water discharge system should be suitable for abrasive fluids. The drain pump should be suitable for vacuum environment and can run continuously.
- Lead Fluid KT15 pump heads are suitable for ID0.8~6.4mm,wall thickness1.6mm Pharmed ,silicone tube,Viton etc., i t can run continuously under in 100rpm and Max flow rate 255ml/min, interval running, Max speed 250rpm, max flow r ate 630ml/min.
- KT15 pump head roller body using classic elastic fixed structure, can supply precision smooth flow range and excellent tube lifetime.
- Pressure tube gap can be fine-tuned ,suitable for different wall thickness and output more pressure.
- Pump head body using PPS materials, rollers body using PVDF materials, excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance.
- Pump head cover using translucent plastic, observing pump head internal working condition conveniently, effectively preventing exterior debris into pump head, open-cover shutdown function(optional).
- Installation tube has two types: connector built-in and spring tube clip, which is suitable for more working requirement.
- Supply type 57 stepper motor, AC synchronous motor and AC/DC gear motor drive, panel and bottom board fixed method ,it is suitable for using variable small and medium-sized instruments and equipments.
- Lead Fluid TY15（spring easy-load）pump head adopts easy-load structure design, flexible upper pressing, spring roller structure ,the tube is easy to install and has a longer service life .
- The roller body has a catch wheel design, and the tube has a higher running reliability .
- Equipped with special tube connector, the tube is fixed reliably .
- The whole machine is made of high-performance materials with high mechanical properties and good chemical resistance.
- Suitable for kinds of motor.
- Suitable for medium flow applications, can be used in equipment, instrument, laboratory, etc., suitable for COD, CEMS online monitoring.
Advantages of Lead Fluid peristaltic pump
- It has good airtightness, no valve and seal are needed, and no liquid backflow and siphon will occur. Even when the pump is not running, the hose will be squeezed and sealed well, which can prevent outside air from entering the condenser through the drainage system and affecting the gas analysis results.
- When transferring fluid, the fluid is only in contact with the inner cavity of the hose. Choosing a hose made of suitable corrosion-resistant material can be used to transfer corrosive condensate for a long time.
- With low shear force, when transferring fluids containing solid particles, there will be no jamming problems, nor will it affect the service life of the pump.
- With strong self-priming ability, and the pump can run dry without any damage, it can effectively drain the condensate and reduce maintenance costs.