YZ15 Flow Parameters
Tube materials: Silicone,Pharmed,Viton,Tygon E-3603, Tygon Chemical,
Tygon A-60-F,Tygon A-60-G Wall thickness 1.6mm
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure,in actually using it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium etc. Above for reference only.
Pump Head Specification
- Channel: 1 channel (Max expand to 10 channels)
- Rollers: 3\6个
- Tubing Method: Whole tube
- Shell Material: PPS\PES
- Roller Material: SS304
- Pressure tube clearance: Fixed（Non-adjustable ）
- Weight: 42g（3rollers）\ 480g（6rollers）
- Bear Liquid Temperature: Less than 200℃
- Corrosion Resistance: PPS is resistant to most acid, alkali, salt liquids and organic solvents. PES is resistant to most liquids except chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones and strong acids.
Tube Life Comparison Table
The above data are all test results obtained by Lead Fluid laboratory under normal temperature and pressure for the transmission of pure water, which are for reference only; the actual service life may be affected by specific factors such as pressure, temperature, medium characteristics, tube batch and wall thickness; for specific problems, please contact Lead Fluid engineers to get better technical support.
Statement：The final explanation right of above information belongs to Lead Fluid.