WT600F intelligent dispensing peristaltic pump has dispensing function and calibration function to deliver flow range from 0.06 to 6000 mL/min. The color LCD touch screen provides intuitive and clear displaying interface. Four working modes are available: flow rate mode, volume dispensing mode, time dispensing mode and copy dispensing mode. Those working modes are suitable for different working requirements. Brush-less servo motor drive with large torque is maintenance free and reliable. Intelligent temperature control technology reduces working noise. With standard MODBUS communication protocol RS485 interface, the pump is easy to be connected with external device, such as computer, human machine interface or PLC. Stainless steel housing is easy to clean and it is corrosion resistant.
WT600F Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
Max: 2 Channels
Warranty: 3 years for the peristaltic pump drive
Functions and Feature
- Color LCD displaying, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Three types of distributing mode: time dispensing mode, volume dispensing mode, copy dispensing mode.
- Three dispensing modes store five groups of working parameters automatically (power-off memory).
- Easy button control to reverse direction, start/stop and run full speed (for cleaning).
- Display and control flow rate, accumulated dispensing volume.
- 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Brushless servo motor drive with large torque, no maintenance required, high rotating accuracy.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Remote infrared control (optional).
- Professional operating system.
- Intelligent temperature-control technology reduces working noise.
- External on/off voltage control signal controls start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; external analog control signal adjusts the rotating speed.
- With RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to be controlled by other devices.
- Internal double-deck isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- Stainless steel housing, easy to clean, excellent resistance to the corrosion of the acid, alkali, sodium and the organic solvents.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Flow range: 0.006-6000 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm
- Power supply: AC 180-264V 50Hz/60Hz (standard) AC 90-132V 50Hz/60Hz (optional)
- Power consumption: < 200W
- External control:Input level 5V, 12V(standard), 24V (optional); External control analog 0-5V(standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 286 x 180 x 230mm (11.3 x 7.1 x 9.1 inch)
- Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)
WT600F Applicable Pump Heads and Tubings, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Suitable pump heads||channel||Tubing size (mm)||Flow rate (mL/min) per channel|
|WT600F||YZ15||1||13# 14# 19# 16# 25# 17#18#||0.006-2300|
|2 x YZ15||2||13# 14# 19# 16# 25# 17#18#||0.006-2300|
|YT25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-2900|
|2 x YT25||2||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-2900|
|KZ25-L||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.25-6000|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.