Functions and Features
• Large torque output, multiple KZ25 ,KZ25-L ,GN10 pump heads c an be installed.
• Four-figure digital LED indic ator displays working speed and w orking mode.
• The LED indic ator displays the reversible direction, internal control,external control,foot switch working mode.
• Touch screen and keypad for operating.
• Start/stop, reversible direction, full speed, adjust speed, stat e memory (power-down-memory).
• Easy dispensing func tion, it realizes the repeat timing quantitative dispensing.
• Speed resolution 1rpm，speed range 30-600rpm/min.
• Stainless steel material housing, effective prevention of erosion of various organic solvents, easy to clean.
• The circuit board is sprayed with three anti paint processes to achieve dust and moistur e-proof effect.
• Super Anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage design, suitable for complex power supply environment.
• External high-low electrical level controls the start/stop, reversible direction and eas y dispensing func tion, optically coupled isolator, external analog adjusts the r otate speed.
• RS485 interface, MODBUS protocol is available, easy to connect other equipments.
• Supports ac cessories such as f oot switch, pulse damper, leak detector, etc.
- Flow range: 1.2～3850mL/min
- Speed range: 30～350rpm
- Speed resolution: 1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ＜±3%
- Power supply: AC 180-264V 50Hz/60Hz(Standard),AC 90-132V 50Hz/60Hz(Optional)
- External control: External control analog 0-5V，0-10V，4-20mA External control start and stop, External control input level5V,12V,24V
- Communication interface: RS485 communication interface, MODBUS protocol is available
- Working environment: Temperature 0 ～ 40℃, relative humidity＜80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimension (L×W×H): 290mm×185mm×230mm
- Driver weight: 6.3kg
WT300S Suitable Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||Ch||Tubing size||Flow rate per channel (mL/min)|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.
Statement：The final explanation right of above information belongs to Lead Fluid.