Function and Feature
• It can assemble two syringe, through several tube-line connection, realize continuous transmission liquid.
• A variety of working mode choice.
• Color touch screen, LCD display, convenient and quick operation.
• Support screen lock, key mute operation.
• With lights, buttons, clearly working state.
• Support a variety of standard syringe, customize syringe.
• High precision control.
• Syringe protection and traffic jam alarm.
• RS485 communication, support the MODBUS protocol.
• External signal control start-stop and direction.
• A wide range of power input.
• Full stainless steel shell.
• Syringe size: 10 ul – 60 ml;
• Work mode: infusion, withdraw, infusion/withdraw, withdraw/infusion, continuous mode;
• Channel number: 2;
• pusher advance per microstep: 0.156 um/ustep;
• linear speed: 1 um/min – 150 um/min;
• Linear resolution: 1 um/min;
• Linear travel accuracy: error <± 0.35% (＞30% of pump stroke);
• Linear force: maximum rated: > 20KGF;
• Thrust regulation: 1-100% arbitrary adjustable.
• Syringe selection: built-in main manufacturers, the main model syringe to choose;Can use custom syringe, direct input syringe size& diameter;
• Flow calibration: through the calibration procedure to obtain more accurate fluid volume;
• Display: 4.3 -inch color LCD, 480 * 272 resolution, color 65 k;With screen display and transfusion volume, quantity of liquid, flow, operation direction, syringe specification, etc.;Animation display operation status;
• Operation mode: touch screen + button;
• Power-off memory: storing the running parameters automatically.;
• Other features: pause and stop;The sound tip;The lock parameters;Fast forward and retreat quickly;
• State signal output: 1 road stop state, 1 state road direction;
• Control signal input: 1 way down along the priming, 1 way down along the trigger to stop;
• communication interface: RS485, MODBUS protocol;
• Applicable power: AC100-240 V;
• working temperature: 5 to 40 ℃;
• Relative humidity: < 80% RH;
• Dimension: 290 * 205 * 180 mm
Model selection(Flow rate =Linear rate×Syringe inner sectional area)
|Syringe size||Syringe ID(mm)||Min. flow rate (nl/min)||Max .flow rate(ml/min)|