Function and Feature
• It can assemble two syringe, through several tube-line connection, realize continuous transmission liquid.
• A variety of working mode choice.
• Color touch screen, LCD display, convenient and quick operation.
• Support screen lock, key mute operation.
• With lights, buttons, clearly working state.
• Support a variety of standard syringe, customize syringe.
• High precision control.
• Syringe protection and traffic jam alarm.
• RS485 communication, support the MODBUS protocol.
• External signal control start-stop and direction.
• A wide range of power input.
• All-metal anti-static, anti-corrosion spraying process housing.
• Syringe size: 10 ul – 60 ml;
• Work mode: infusion, withdraw, infusion/withdraw, withdraw/infusion, continuous mode;
• Channel number: 2;
• pusher advance per microstep: 0.156 um/ustep;
• linear speed: 1 um/min – 150 um/min;
• Linear resolution: 1 um/min;
• Linear travel accuracy: error <± 0.35% (＞30% of pump stroke);
• Linear force: maximum rated: > 20KGF;
• Thrust regulation: 1-100% arbitrary adjustable.
• Syringe selection: built-in main manufacturers, the main model syringe to choose;Can use custom syringe, direct input syringe size& diameter;
• Flow calibration: through the calibration procedure to obtain more accurate fluid volume;
• Display: 4.3 -inch color LCD, 480 * 272 resolution, color 65 k;With screen display and transfusion volume, quantity of liquid, flow, operation direction, syringe specification, etc.;Animation display operation status;
• Operation mode: touch screen + button;
• Power-off memory: storing the running parameters automatically.;
• Other features: pause and stop;The sound tip;The lock parameters;Fast forward and retreat quickly;
• State signal output: 1 road stop state, 1 state road direction;
• Control signal input: 1 way down along the priming, 1 way down along the trigger to stop;
• communication interface: RS485, MODBUS protocol;
• Applicable power: AC100-240 V;
• working temperature: 5 to 40 ℃;
• Relative humidity: < 80% RH;
• Dimension: 290 * 205 * 180 mm
Model selection(Flow rate =Linear rate×Syringe inner sectional area)
|Syringe size||Syringe ID(mm)||Min. flow rate (nl/min)||Max .flow rate(ml/min)|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.