TFD02-01 is a single channel multi-mode micro syringe pump. There are five working modes available: infusion, withdrawal, infusion then withdrawal, withdrawal then infusion and continuous cycle. It has split structure. The execution part is equipped with a mounting bracket to use cooperatively with microscopic operating equipment, stereotaxic instrument and other fixtures. It can be used with 10μL-60mL microliter syringe. The high precision control is suitable for all kinds of biological experiments. High resolution color touch LCD screen is convenient to set parameters. Multiple indicators show the working status. Built-in RS485 Modbus to work with external control device. TFD02-01 is suitable for syringe size 10μL-60mL, linear force from 1μm/min to 150mm/min.
TFD02-01 Split Style Laboratory Syringe Pump
Max: 1 Channel
Function and Features
- Color touch LCD screen, physical function keys
- Working modes available: infusion, withdrawal, infusion then withdrawal, withdrawal then infusion and continuous cycle
- LF-Touch-OS software system, stable, reliable and powerful.
- Split style design, easy to install and operate. Supports screen lock, key mute operation. A variety of standard syringe, customize syringe support. High precision control.
- RS485 MODBUS interface, to control start/stop and direction.
- Entire metal shell.
- Software system: LF-Toutch-OS software syestem.
- Syringe specification: 10μl-60mL
- Channel number: 1
- Max stroke Range: 110mm
- Stroke resolution: 0.156 μm/μstep
- linear velocity range: 1 um/min to 150 mm/min
- Linear velocity regulating resolution: 1 um/min
- Linear travel accuracy: error <±0.35%（>30% of pump stroke）
- Linear thrust, maximum rated: > 100n
- Thrust adjustment: 1-100% arbitrary adjustable.
- Syringe selection: built-in syringe manufacturers, choose syringe model; Or custom syringe, direct input syringe diameter
- Flow correction: through the calibration procedure to obtain more accurate fluid volume
- Display: 4.3 inch color LCD, 480×272 resolution, color 65K
- With screen display and transfusion volume, quantity of liquid, flow rate, direction, syringe specification, etc.
- Animation display for operating status
- Operation mode: touch screen and physical buttons
- Power-off memory: keep saved parameters
- Other features: pause and stop, warning tone, parameters lock
- Fast forward and retreat quickly
- Indicator, state signal output: one for stop state, another one for direction state
- Control signal input: control start/stop and direction
- Communication interface: RS485, MODBUS
- Power supply: 100-240V AC / 20W
- Working temperature: 5~40°C (41~104°F)
- Working environment relative humidity: < 80% RH
- Controller dimension: 245x205x95 mm (9.6×8.1×3.7 inch)
- Drive dimension: 266x86x76mm (10.5×3.4×3 inch)
- Weight: 3.8kg (8.4lbs)
Selection of reference (flow rate= linear speed x syringe cross-sectional area)
|Syringe size||Syringe ID(mm)||Min. flow rate (nL/min)||Max .flow rate(mL/min)|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.