A peristaltic pump, is a type of positive displacement pump used for pumping a variety of fluids, also commonly known as a roller pump. Industrial peristaltic pump, coompared with laboratory peristaltic pumps, have stricter requirements: stainless steel housing has higher IP protection level, stronger corrosion resistance, higher reliability, and stronger electromagnetic compatibility, and is often used in the chemical industry, mining, metallurgical industry, paper industry, paint and coating industry, food industry, ceramic industry, petroleum industry, water treatment industry, pharmaceutical industry, medical equipment industry.
Industrial peristaltic pumps play an important role in the pharmaceutical industry. The application of industrial peristaltic pumps in the pharmaceutical industry is mainly used for drug coating granulation and liquid dispensing. Spray drying granulator is also called drying granulator and fluidized bed granulator. It is a machine used to spray the surface of various granule instant materials with special sugar coating and form granules after drying. These granulators themselves have a specific drying heat source, which can serve the purpose of evaporating water, but the relationship between water evaporation and particle formation is dynamic, so the amount of liquid and water that needs to be injected must be very accurate to ensure a certain humidity of the particles. Facilitates the perfect formation of particles.
Why do industrial peristaltic pumps use stainless steel housing?
When customers in the industrial industry buy industrial peristaltic pumps, they often find that most of them use stainless steel shell. So why is this? Is it just to show solid durability and high protection? Let me introduce it to you stainless steel peristaltic pump feature. There is a very wide range of demands for precision peristaltic pumps in the industrial sector. In the industrial field, due to the characteristics of its working environment and production process, there are stricter requirements for peristaltic pumps: stainless steel shell has higher IP protection level, stronger corrosion resistance, higher reliability, stronger electromagnetic Compatibility etc.
1. Stainless steel shell, anti-corrosion paint treatment, prolong the service life of the pump in harsh environments.
2. Good electromagnetic compatibility performance, neither will be interfered by the electromagnetic environment, nor will it interfere with other electronic equipment around, which improves the flow accuracy in disguise.
3. High protection level, suitable for humid and dusty environment.
Precautions for using industrial peristaltic pump
1. When the pump is not working, loosening the pressure tube pressure block can prolong the life of the pump tube. The peristaltic pump realizes fluid delivery by repeatedly squeezing the hose and the natural rebound of the hose by the pump head roller to generate suction. If you want to maintain the longevity of the pump tube, when the pump is not in use, try to lift the pressure block of the pump head to make the pump tube. In a natural unpressurized state, extending the life of the pump tubing.
2. On the premise of meeting the customer’s flow requirements, the pump speed should be reduced to less than 300 rpm as much as possible during model selection. The flow of the peristaltic pump is generated by the rotation of the pump head roller. The faster the rotation, the shorter the service life of the pump tube. When the pump tube is expected to be used for a longer time, a relatively larger pipe diameter can be selected to reduce the speed of the pump.
3. The peristaltic pump silicone tube is used on the pump head, and the other connecting tubes are ordinary pipes. The extruded tubes used in peristaltic pumps require good compression resilience and tear resistance, so the material purity of these pump tubes is relatively high, and the wall thickness and shape accuracy are high, which will result in higher prices of peristaltic pump tubes. Therefore, special pipes are used on the peristaltic pump to ensure the service life, and ordinary pipes are used to connect the pipes, which makes the whole system more economical and applicable.
The inlet of the pump tube should be as short as possible, and the joint and diameter of the tube should not be lower than the diameter of the stuck pipe installed in the pump head. The suction force of the peristaltic pump is generated by the rebound of the pump tube. If the tubing, especially the inlet tubing, is too long or the diameter becomes smaller, the resistance at the suction end will be too large, and the rebound of the pump tube will be blocked if the resistance is too large. Traffic will be greatly lost. Similarly, if the diameter of the outlet tubing becomes smaller or the tubing is too long, since the discharge pressure of the peristaltic pump is usually small, when the discharge resistance is too large, the output flow will be reduced.