How to operate Lead Fluid peristaltic pump?
When giving feedback to users, many users said that the peristaltic pump is easy to use, but when it was first used, the operation was not very proficient. I hope that peristaltic pump manufacturer can provide a method or operation procedure for the peristaltic pump. Today, Lead Fluid wrote this article on the usage and operation steps for you, hoping to help you.
Preparation working before using the peristaltic pump
- Open the outer packaging of the peristaltic pump, please check the packing list first to check whether all the accessories are wrong or damaged. If you find any problems, please contact the manufacturer or agent in time.
- Read the instruction manual carefully and keep it at hand or store it in a fixed place for easy reference at any time.
- Place the pump on a horizontal table, keep a distance of more than 200 mm from the obstacle at the rear.
Install the pump head and pump tubing
YZ15 and YZ25 pump head
- Align the flat shaft of the pump head with the groove of the driver coupling and push it in. Turn the pump head to align the positioning holes at the rear of the pump head with the positioning pins of the driver pump head bracket and push in, and fit the pump head and the pump head bracket. , Insert the two fixing screws into the fixing holes of the pump head and tighten them.
- Pull the pump head lever to open the pump head, put the hose into the pump head smoothly and straighten it, pull the lever in the opposite direction to the horizontal position, and the hose is installed.
DG pump head
- Align the flat shaft of the pump head with the groove of the driver coupling and push it in. Turn the pump head to align the positioning holes at the rear of the pump head with the positioning pins of the driver pump head bracket and push in, and fit the pump head and the pump head bracket. , Insert the two hexagon socket fixing screws into the fixing holes on the inner side of the pump head and tighten them.
- Put the hose into the card smoothly and straighten it, push the tube clamps at both ends of the hose into the fixing groove, first clamp the left end of the card into the cylindrical guide rail of the pump head, and then clamp the other end of the card into the square guide rail. That’s it.
The power supply should be the same as the power supply indicated on the nameplate on the rear of the chassis. Plug the supplied power cord into the power socket on the back of the drive.
Peristaltic pump operation steps
In the shutdown state, press the MODE key to enter the working mode interface, as shown in the figure below
- Flow mode
The pump runs continuously according to the set flow rate and records the accumulated liquid volume
- Volume dispensing
By setting the liquid volume and flow rate, the pump automatically calculates the dispensing time for dispensing.
- Time dispensing
By setting the time and flow rate, the pump automatically calculates the liquid volume for dispensing.
A – Dispense duration for each dose
B – Dispense flow rate, mL/min or L/min.
C – Lag time. The time between doses.
D – Dispense cycles. When set dispense cycles to zero, pump will keep running until START/STOP key is pressed. When set dispense cycles to 1, pump will run only once. The lag time setting is invalid. When set dispense cycles to more than 1, the pump will run the set number of cycles then stop.
4. Loop dispense mode
By setting the steps to run and the number of cycles, the pump automatically completes each step by following the steps.
A – Total dispense volume, µL, mL or L
B – Dispensing flow rate, µL/min, mL/min
C – The time between the dispensing.
D – Pause time. The time between dose. When dispense many times, it is intermediate stop time. Optional unit (time, minutes, seconds).
E – Cycle. Dispensing times ,When the dispensing time is 1,the pump only working once . when dispensing times more than 1, pump running to set the number of times, automatically to the next step.
F:Direction: the direction in which the pump is distributed. Clockwise and counterclockwise optional.