Recently, some users have reported that after using the peristaltic pump, after a period of time, when it is used again, it feels that it is not as easy to use as before. Why is this? It is because there is no maintenance measures after the decommissioning, which leads to the phenomenon of aging and other parts of some accessories. The following Lead Fluid will introduce you to the relevant knowledge.
How to maintain the peristaltic pump?
- Check the pump pipeline for excessive wear. Turn the pump wheel by hand to check the overall flexibility.
- If the bearing has dry wear, add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body. Observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil standard. The lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
- Check whether the tightening bolts on the pump head of the peristaltic pump are tightened
- If the peristaltic pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble all the pumps, wipe off the water, apply grease to the rotating parts and joints, and store them properly.
- When the pump is used up in winter, the drain plug at the lower part of the pump body should be unscrewed to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
How to choose a suitable peristaltic pump?
- Determine the flow rate , when buying a pump, when choosing the flow range, the middle value should be used, and the flow should not be too small or too large.
- What kind of medium needs to be transmitted
- Transfer accuracy
- The number of channels required
- During the re-operation of the pump, control the flow and head within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the peristaltic pump runs at a higher efficiency point to obtain good energy-saving effects.
- The temperature of the pump shaft should not exceed 80 degrees, otherwise it will affect the use of the pump.
- During operation, if there is an abnormal response to stop the pump for inspection, it is not allowed to run forcibly.