BT601L intelligent peristaltic pump provides flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min. It offers not only intuitive and clear interface with color LCD touch screen, but also advanced features such as flow rate calibration and anti-drip function for accurate flow transfer. Easy Dispense Mode is available to dispense the recorded volume by pressing the DISPENSE key or using a footswitch. The system minimizes working noise due to the intelligent cooling fan control. With RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump is easy to communicate with external device, such as PC, HMI or PLC.
BT601L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump
Max: 1 Channel
Functions and Features
- Color LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Flow rate display and control; Cumulative dispense volume display.
- Anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional dispense mode.
- Professional operating system, configure system with setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- Logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; external analog signal can adjust the rotating speed. Control signal is optically isolated.
- With RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external device.
- Internal double-layer isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes the pump dust-proof and moisture proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: 0.2%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V,50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 50W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10v, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0~40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 257 x 180 x 197mm (10.12 x 7.80 x 7.17 inch)
- Weight: 4.9 kg (12.1 lbs)
BT601L SuitablePump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||Ch||Tubing size||Flow rate per channel (mL/min)|
|BT601L||YZ15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17#18#||0.006-2300|
|YT15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17# 18#||0.006-2300|
|YT25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-2900|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.