BQ80S is a portable microflow variable-speed peristaltic pump. It provides flow range from 0.005 to 77 mL/min with variable pump heads and tubing. It offers not only basic functions such as start/stop, reversible direction and adjustable speed, but also Time Dispense Mode to dispense fluid by setting the duration time for each dose. With standard RS485 MODBUS interface, it is easy to communicate with external device, such as PC, HMI or PLC.
BQ80S Microflow Variable-Speed Peristaltic Pump
Max: 3 Channels
Functions and Features
- Simple operation, portable size, easy to install. Suitable for equipment as an ancillary device and for laboratory use.
- 0.5% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution. Speed range 0.1-80 rpm.
- The lifetime of the built-in Pharmed BPT tubing is up to 12000 hours for continuous running.
- Four-digit LED displays working speed and control mode.
- Membrane keypad.
- Reversible direction, start/stop, adjustable speed.
- Time dispense function. Repeat dispensing by setting the dispense duration time.
- Plastic housing, embedded design to work independently.
- The circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- External logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and dispense function. External analog signal can adjust the rotating speed. Signal is optically isolated.
- MODBUS RS485 interface, easy to communicate with external control devices.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Flow range: 0.004-77 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-80 rpm
- Speed accuracy: 0.5%
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 10W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- External communication interface: MODBUS RS485
- Ambient temperature: 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 135mm x 96mm x 96mm (4.4 x 3.8 x 3.8 inch)
- Weight: 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
BQ80S Suitable pump heads and tubing, flow parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||ch||Tubing size(mm)||Flow rate(mL/min) per channel|
(Pump heads notinter changeable)
|DW10-1||1||WALL:0.8-1 ID: ≤3.17||0.005-32|
|DW10-2||2||WALL:0.8-1 ID: ≤3.17||0.005-32|
|DW10-3||3||WALL:0.8-1 ID: ≤3.17||0.005-32|
|KD10-1||1||WALL:0.8-1 ID: ≤3.17||0.004-32|
|KD10-2||2||WALL:0.8-1 ID: ≤3.17||0.004-32|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.