Load various tubing; easy-load type, compact structure, can be mounted in tandem(up to 4); pump head with PPS material is resistance to organic solvents and other corrosion liquid, it is solid and durable.
- Flow range: 0.006~2300mL/min
- Applicable tubings: 13#, 14#, 19#, 16#, 25#, 17#, 18#
- Shell material: PPS
- Roller material: 304 stainless steel
- Roller number: 4
- Gap adjustment: fine adjustable
- Working temperature: work continuously under 100 °C
- Chemical compatibility: resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvents
Flow Rate (mL/min) vs rpm
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.
Materials Introduction for YT Series Pump Head
These series of pump head have PPS (polyphenylene sulfite) plastic shell, perfect comprehensive performance, its outstanding characteristic is high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and excellent mechanical properties.
- Excellent heat-resistance: melting point is more than 280°C, thermal deformation temperature is more than 260 °C, can work temporarily on 260 °C and work continuously under 200 °C.
- The super resistant properties for corrosion and organic solvent: One of the characteristics of PPS is good corrosion resistance, chemical stability is near to PTFE, It is stable for acid, ester, ketone, aldehyde, phenol ,rouge hydrocarbon, aromatic ,hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons etc, so far, any solvent that dissolves PPS under 200 °C has not been found. Meanwhile, this material has extreme resistant performance for inorganic acid, alkali and salt.
- Strong rigidity, high surface hardness, commonly known as metal-plastic; it has excellent creep resistance and fatigue resistance under heavy load.