Peristaltic pump BT601S provides flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min with variable pump heads and tubings. It has basic functions such as reversible direction, start/stop, full speed (for fast cleaning), adjustable speed. Dispensing function can easily repeat liquid dispensing by time. With RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump is easy to be controlled by external device, such as computer, human machine interface or PLC.
BT601S Basic Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump
Max: 1 Channel, 2 Channels
Functions and Features
- Four digits LED indicator displays working speed.
- LED indicator displays the internal control, external control, footswitch or other working mode.
- Membrane keypad operation.
- Reversible direction, start/stop, full speed. Running parameters stored automatically (power-off memory).
- Easy dispensing function, repeats liquid dispensing by time
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- The circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- External on/off voltage signal controls start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; external analog control signal adjusts the rotating speed.
- RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to be controlled by external device.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: between 0.1-100 rpm, 0.1 rpm resolution; betweem 100-600 rpm, 1 rpm resolution
- Flow accuracy: 0.5%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V， 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 50W
- External control on/off signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional). external analog control signal control signal: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0~40°C; Relative humidity <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 260 x 181 x 198 mm (10.2 x 7.1 x 7.8 inch)
- Weight: 4.9 kg (10.9 lbs)
BT601S Applicable Pump Heads and Tubings, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||Channel||Tubing size (mm)||Flow rate (mL/min) per channel|
(ABS Plastic case)
13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17#
13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17# 18#
15# 24# 35# 36#