Peristaltic pump BT301S provides flow range from 0.006 to 1600mL/min with variable pump heads and tubings. It has basic functions such as reversible direction, start/stop, full speed (for fast cleaning), adjustable speed. Dispensing function can easily repeat liquid dispensing by time or volume. With RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump is easy to be controlled by external device, such as computer, human machine interface or PLC.
BT301S Basic Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump
Max: 1 Channel
Functions and Features
- Four digit digital LED indicator displays working speed.
- LED indicator displays the internal control, external control, footswitch or other working mode.
- Membrane keypad operation.
- Reversible direction, start/stop, full speed. Running parameters stored automatically.
- Easy dispensing function, repeats liquid dispensing by time or volume.
- ABS plastic housing, patent protection, creative streamlined appearance.
- Can drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- The circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- External on/off voltage control signal controls start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; external analog control signal adjusts the rotating speed.
- With RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to be controlled by external devices.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Flow range: 0.006-1600 mL/min
- Flow accuracy: 0.5%.
- Speed range: 0.1-350rpm
- Speed resolution: between 0.1-100 rpm, the speed resolution is 0.1 rpm; between100-350 rpm, the speed resolution is 1 rpm
- Power supply: AC 100-240V,50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 40W
- External control on/off signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V(optional). External analog control signal: 0-5V(standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA(optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS.
- Ambient temperature: 0-40°C
- Relative humidity: < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 261 x 180 x197mm (10.2 x 7.1 x 7.8 inch)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.4 lbs)
BT301S Applicable Pump Heads and Tubings, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Suitable pump heads||channel||Tubing size (mm)||Flow rate (mL/min) per channel|
|BT301S||YZ15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17#18#||0.006-1340|
|YT15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17# 18#||0.006-1300|
|YT25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-1600|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.