BT102S microflow variable-speed peristaltic pump provides flow range from 0.00011 to 480 mL/min with variable pump heads and tubings. It offers not only the basic functions such as reversible direction, start/stop and adjustable speed, but also Easy Dispense feature. With MODBUS RS485 interface, pump is easy to communicate with external device, such as PC, HMI or PLC.
BT102S Microflow Variable-Speed Peristaltic Pump
Max: 2 Channels
Functions and Features
- Four-digit LED displays speed and working mode.
- LED indicator shows working state.
- Membrane keypad.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Easy Dispense Mode.
- 0.5% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed.
- External logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and dispense function; external analog signal can adjust the rotating speed. Signal is optically isolated.
- With RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external device.
- Internal double-deck isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- Stainless steel enclosure, easy to clean, resistant to the corrosion of the acid, alkali, sodium and organic solvents.
- Flow range: 0.0001-480 mL/min
- Speed accuracy: 0.5%
- Speed range: 0.1-100 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Power supply: AC100-240V,50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 30W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional). External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- External communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Ambient temperature: 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 224 x 127 x 128 mm (8.86 x 5.20 x 5.04 inch)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6.0 lbs)
BT102S Suitable Pump Heads and Tubings, Flow Parameters
|Drive type||Pump head||Ch||Tubing size (mm)||Flow rate per channel (mL/min)|
|YZ15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17#18#||0.006-380|
|YT15||1||13# 14# 16# 19# 25# 17#18#||0.006-380|
|YT25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-480|
Above flow parameters are obtained by using silicone tube to transfer pure water under normal temperature and pressure, in actually it is effected by specific factors such as pressure, medium, etc. Above for reference only.